Our physiotherapists use a variety of techniques to help patients achieve their treatment goals.
- Process of using needles to help relieve pain and strengthen weakened muscles associated with injury or degeneration.
- Electric heat pad
- Functional electrical stimulation
- Interferential therapy
- Magnetic therapy
- Pelvic / Neck Traction
- High Power Laser Therapy
- We provide foot orthotics (insole) service. Therapist will assess your feet condition and will choose a pair of special design high quality insoles that improve your lower limb pain problems like flat feet, hallux valgus (Bunion), achilles tendinits, plantar fasciitis, repeated sprain ankle, knee or back pain
- Educating patients on correct exercises to regain strength, balance, flexibility and agility
- Postural re-education
- Retraining co-ordination, timing and muscle balance to perform everyday tasks, for instance, from walking upstairs to running a marathon. This is very important to patients with neurological disorders like stroke and Parkinsonism.
- Conditions treated include back, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle post operation rehabilitation. There is always swelling, joint stiffness, pain and functional limitation immediate after surgery. Our physiotherapists will develop a training program that is tailored -made to the clients taking into account of the operated area and the condition of the soft tissues being operated.
Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved